Monday, February 15, 2010

I am Yours!

Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

Thank you Jiwen for sharing the wonderful video on Who Am I by Casting Crowns.
A nice take on my favorite song right now.

Its nice to be spending Chinese New Year at home, after missing it last year.
Reunion dinner this year was at Bt Merah with daddy's family - a change from the usual simple dinner at home.
Went to St George's this morning so i wouldnt have to travel so far to go Ah Ma's place after.
Came home to nap around 330 - my reverse parking when i got home was simply atrocious.
Aunty Rachel came at about 5..was happily napping so was a bit stoned when they came.

Parents went to our neighbours usual CNY open house, n surprise surprise -- Derrick is dating Grace Ong - my old friend from MG. was nice to catch up with her and Rubin again. small world.

rode this morning with david - jus the usual morning route cos we left the house late at 615.
n along mandai this joyrider comes along in front of me...tries to take out his bottle n then he drops it..along with the bottle cage?
anyway we turn left at mandai shell, n he comes alongside me n asks what route we're doing n if he can follow us. then he tries to make conversation.david was highly amused.....
this guy is 19/20 ? great... 2nd time in the wkend tt some1 has tried to hit on me..flattering but er..first older (much) guy..then younger...what does that imply ?

was kinda bored this evening...wish u were here n we could go out n jus spend some time enjoying each other's company.
i swam at around 6+ .it was a hot afternoon, but hot afternoons give u beautiful sunsets. the sky was a canvas of watercolour blue.the blending of the colours as the day faded into night was so subtle, yet the contrast was just breathtaking. awed by His wonderful creation!

have a picture in my mind of my dream wedding dinner location/scene + dress =) but i dont think such a place exists in singapore unfortunately. at least i havent been there haha.

thankful for His generous blessings this wk.but praying for His guidance to lead in this decision making !

am looking forward to the coming sunday - a reunion of barcelona friends =)

its almost 1am.sleepy now.buenas noches !

No comments:

Post a Comment