Sunday, April 25, 2010

cansado

se han muy cansado por pasado dia...

find myself dozing off in the mid afternoon. really bone weary kind of feeling.
need to watch the training load...so easy to jus do double session cos the morning session doesnt feel enough.

feel a lil slimmer on the legs so a lil happy bout that =) shall not look at the weighing scale ...
after changing tube it felt alot better climbing - easier on the legs ...
climbed off saddle for a lil bit today - need to get the rhythm right but it was nice.
silly mr tan made me wait 30 mins for him..he took a freaking 1 hr to get ready. called him at 645 before i went to longhouse n i was still waiting at the foot of his hill at 745...

28"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

God, pls strengthen me for the week ahead and give me the wisdom to undertake all the challenges you have set for me. Amen =)

No comments:

Post a Comment